What is our Mediators Matter Program?
We are proud to announce a program that recognizes mediators in the State of Georgia who are providing services in the workers’ compensation system and who support Kids’ Chance of Georgia, Inc.
Each of the members of the “Mediators Matter” program has committed a portion of his/her fees as a donation to Kids’ Chance of Georgia, Inc.
Features and Benefits:
- Consistent and predictable revenue source for Kids’ Chance Scholarships
- Commitment to donate $100 or such other amount as the mediator is able/willing to donate to Kids’ Chance of Georgia for each mediation conducted
- Recognition on the Kids’ Chance of Georgia website with contact information for the mediator/mediation organization
- Encouragement to utilize the services of mediators who have joined the “Mediators Matter” program
- Recognition at events and in publications
- Year-end statement of donations for tax purposes
For additional information regarding Mediators Matter to Kids’ Chance, please contact Lynda Smith, Executive Director at 404-580-6955 or firstname.lastname@example.org